Top Ten Moments to Look Forward to in Motherhood!
As I countdown to Baby Girl's due date - July 28 - ie. 29 days - I thought it would be fun to share what I'm looking forward to the most in motherhood - a TOP TEN, if you will (in no particular order)!
1. Holding her for the first time and all the time. I just can't wait to have her in my arms (and outta this big ol' belly o' mine!).
2. Seeing my husband transform into a father. I love him so much now - I know that will double and even triple once I see him hold our daughter for the first time- our precious little gift from God.
3. Becoming a family. Attending church together and events with family and friends together from here on out - we'll be a FAMILY OF 3!
4. Taking my new little baby out and about and showing her sweet face off to everyone and anyone!
5. Taking her outside to meet all the animals on the farm and watching her reaction.
6. Teaching her how to ride a horse ... eventually. :)
7. Watching her grow and develop into her own unique self.
8. Teaching her how to be kind to others.
9. All of the first moments. Her first smile, first bath, first words, first steps, first day of school, first crush, first date, first cow (or pig) show, first time riding a horse, so on and so forth!
10. Discovering a new unconditional, limitless love for a precious child created from the love of two people. :)
Aww ... hope I didn't get too sappy for a Monday ya'll!