10 Things I Learned Over the Weekend
1. Mexican food and breastfed babies DO NOT mix well! Oh lordy!
2. Sometimes I can clean my house so vigorously - I'm in physical pain later.
3. I am seriously considering hiring someone to clean my house, BTW.
4. I LOVE having a fully-stocked pantry and refrigerator.
5. I am enjoying cooking new dinner recipes for my husband, thesedays. I got a new Cooking Light cookbook ... and it's AWESOME so far!
6. As a result of No. 5, I am considering posting a few recipes on my blog in the future ... we shall see.
7. Just because a baby is up ALL DAY doesn't mean she will sleep ALL NIGHT, unfortunately.
8. Reagan is becoming more mobile -- she is rolling side to side, rotating, wiggling and scooting. Ahh-ya-ya! No more leaving her on the middle of the bed while I finish getting ready anymore!
9. Now that harvest is over (yay!), Big D is in the house earlier in the evenings, which is great - because we can spend some quality time together as a family and not-so-great because he confiscates the TV remote and we watch The Kudlow Report, which is not my idea of a good time, but quite possibly better for my brain than say ... Entertainment Tonight.
10. Since I live on a pig farm, I'm a bit obessed with my house NOT smelling like a hog farm. Therefore, if permitted, I burn candles in our house nearly every evening! And P.S. I seriously heart fall-scented candles like Pumpkin Spice and Warm Apple Pie ... yum, yum and YUM!